jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

My Berlin Stories 1: Berlin according to friends. Berlin según los amigos.




Prior to leave I ask some of my friends what they would choose as an only souvenir from Berlin. Something they think, you should see definately, if you don't have too much time there, They came with more than one suggestion, which is normal when you remember holidays you loved. Appart from the sites they recommended I felt such a pleasure reading the "happiness" from them at the time they remember their spent time in Berlin, with such a joy in their words. First, that made my day before I leave and I copy these e-mails and I carry them with me all the time in my 5 days in Berlin.
Some of their souvenirs and recommendations were:

"...walk from Unter den Linden till Karl Marx alley and get in the soviet architectonic project..." (Luciana, but also Ricardo and Mariana)
"... if it is a sunny day take a bike..." (Lucas and also Elise)
"... Walk by the turikish district in Kreutzberg when the sun is down... " (Jorge and also "Get in all the Vinyl shops and librarys".
"... don't forget visit the FILMHAUS..." (Ricardo and also "chocolates from Fssbender und Rausch" (and also Lucas).
"...the drawing cabinet from the Gemelde Gallerie..." (Mariana & Nicolas). "... the painting from Caspar D. Friedrich 'Monk by the sea' ". (Tomás).
And so on... all this e-mails I will save with me as a great souvenir from a pre- trip to Berlin... (more from the actual trip in the next post Stay tuned!)



Antes de viajar les pedí a algunos amigos que me dijeran un lugar al que debía ir si tuviera poco tiempo en Berlín. Sabiendo que su poder de síntesis iba a ser poco eficaz recibí más de una recomendación lo cual es obvio, no hay una sola cosa que recordemos de una vacación. Pero lo que más me emocionó leer, y me encantó fue el tono de esos mails tan llenos de alegría de recordar un lugar que adoraron, al que seguramente volverían mil veces y leer en sus palabras (y hasya poder imaginar) una gran cara de felicidad.
Haciendo un corte tremendo de todo elegí algunas de las recomendaciones...
 "... caminar desde la Unter den Linden hasta la Karl Marx allée y ver el proyecto arquitectural soviético..." (Luciana, y también Ricardo y Mariana).
"... Si está bueno el día salir en bicicleta...!" (Lucas, pero también Elise)
"... Caminar por el barrio turco al caer el sol..." (Jorge, y también "...Metete en las disquerías y en las librerías...")
"... no dejes de ir a la FILMHAUS..." (Ricardo y también "chocolates de Fassbender und Rausch")
"... El gabinete de dibujo de la Gemelde Gallerie..." (Mariana y Nicolás).
"...los alrededores de Charlotenburg... y el cuadro de Caspar D. Friedrich 'Monk by the sea'"(Tomás).
Y más... Voy a guardar todos estos e-mails como un gran recuerdo de la previa del viaje a Berlin.
(más del viaje en el próximo post" Stay Tuned!!) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario